Biostar Introduces New Intel 4 Series Motherboard Models TPower I45

BIOSTAR Microtech Intl Corp. is launching a top of the line model for Intel platform – TPower I45, a highly tunable performance model. BIOSTAR has not launched just one motherboard, but rather a few models for different user groups at different price points. TPower I45, TP45 HP, TP43 HP, TP45D2-A7, TP43D2-A7, P43-A7 collocate with either ICH10R or ICH10. The TPower I45 is the most unique solution with its wide set of features and new, extended TPower utility. This model is future-proof and users will get the most tunable and upgradeable platform supporting upcoming CPUs and PCI-Express 2.0 graphics cards ever. The TPower I45 is pictured below and is a sweet looking board.

TPower I45 is the most spectacular motherboard of BIOSTAR 4-series with a full set of BIO-TEX features and newly released version of TPower utility. The multi-functional TPower I45 is made of 100% solid capacitors, supports 8+2 Channel HD audio, two PCI-Express x16, goes with TPower utility, new thermal solution called Cooler Harbour and the best overclocking range to bring the best value for the users. TPower I45 is the ultimate future-proof performance board of choice for enthusiasts.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment