My Services Are Available

Yesterday afternoon my employer had to let me go due to a lack of work.  After just over two years I find my self unemployed.  So, if you need CAD work done, a white paper written, a CAD Standards Manual, training, or content for your blog (and you are able to provide renumeration) please feel free to contact me.

I will consider full time employment, part time employment, contract or freelance work.  I will take on one time projects.

In the meantime, if you have immediate AutoCAD Training needs I can help out.  I have two fantastic videos on using AutoCAD 2011:  AutoCAD Fundamentals and Advanced AutoCAD Techniques.  There is also a bundle package providing a great discount price for both titles.  Check out my store page for details.

If you like CAD related Shirts, hats, shoes, and even iPhone covers, check out my CAD Store.  There are several items available and we will be expanding.  All items are customizable to better fit your needs as well.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment